νέα αρχή
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defend the public forum, thread closed - again

Go down

Do we need a general chat section for each world

Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Vote_lcap100%Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Vote_lcap0%Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Empty Defend the public forum, thread closed - again

Post by AEarthur Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:26 pm

there we go, private hosting !! no account needed to post. post your views

we need a general chat for each world.

now this is probably gonna get locked or deleted too, but so.

edit - lol why did i put public forum, wheres the private one? hungover again

i also think that we should have some kind of thing witch we can use to distinguish between the veterans and the newbies.
AEarthur
AEarthur
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://ae-uk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Empty Re: Defend the public forum, thread closed - again

Post by Gilboy Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:41 pm

A server General chat is a fairly flawless suggestion. I think it'd give the mods less to worry about. They'd know instantly where to find the majority of flaming and spam. And they'd only have to police the stuff that wasn't "suitable for all ages".

Gilboy

Back to top Go down

Defend the public forum, thread closed - again Empty Re: Defend the public forum, thread closed - again

Post by Flood Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm

yoooooo

Flood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidewind Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 am

Arthur, don't go getting yourself banned over this, if you poke me near the server restart I'll try and swing it with Laika to get a General chat type thread like on the s6 forum

But you have to be good Razz

Sidewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Flood Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:54 am

a thread just got cleaned up on the main general chat, which i find hilarious, because its GENERAL CHAT

general: "not specialized or limited to one class of things"

like, a topic maybe

among all the shitty wank arse poor excuses for threads that are filled with complete crap, how can my post (and other peoples that got removed) be considered off-topic or inappropriate, since we are meant to be just generally chatting as the section title suggests.

most of the mods are powermad or sad.

sidewinder, none of this is aimed at you, unless you do do it, i dont know, can never see who does it..

couldnt care if i get banned because its pretty useless being on the forum nowadays anyway.

we should make a renegade forum for experienced users who actually know what there talking about if they ever feel like talking 'politics and diplomacy' for a joke we can even decide who is going to win 5 days into the server Rolling Eyes

gilboy, you sexy thing

Flood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum